AURORA Project database - Subset of SpeechDat-Car - Spanish database - Evaluation Package
View resource name in all available languages
Base de données du projet AURORA - sous-ensemble de la base de données SpeechDat-Car de l'espagnol - Package d'évaluation
The Aurora project was originally set up to establish a world wide standard for the feature extraction software which forms the core of the front-end of a DSR (Distributed Speech Recognition) system. ETSI formally adopted this activity as work items 007 and 008.The two work items within ETSI are :
- ETSI DES/STQ WI007 : Distributed Speech Recognition - Front-End Feature Extraction Algorithm & Compression Algorithm
- ETSI DES/STQ WI008 : Distributed Speech Recognition - Advanced Feature Extraction Algorithm.
This database is a subset of the SpeechDat-Car database in Spanish language which has been collected as part of the European Union funded SpeechDat-Car project. It contains isolated and connected Spanish digits spoken in the following noise and driving conditions inside a car :
1. Quiet environment. Stop motor running.
2. Low noise. Town traffic + low speed rough road.
3. High noise : High speed good road.
View resource description in all available languages