German SpeechDat(II) FDB-1000
View resource name in all available languages
Base de données SpeechDat(II) FDB 1000 de l'allemand
The German SpeechDat(II) FDB 1000 consists of 988 calls over the German fixed network, stored on 4 CD-ROMs in the final SpeechDat(II) database exchange format. The speech databases made within the SpeechDat(II) project were validated by SPEX, the Netherlands, to assess their compliance with the SpeechDat format and content specifications.
The following items were recorded:
- 1 isolated digit (read or prompted)
- 1 sequence of 10 isolated digit
- 4 connected digits
- 4-6 digit number to identify the prompt sheet
- ca. 10 digit telephone number (read)
- 14-16 digit credit card number (read, 150 different credit card numbers were found)
- 6 digit PIN code (read)
- 1 natural number (read)
- 1 money amount (read)
- 3 spelled words (1 spontaneous name spelling, 2 read)
- 1 time of day (spontaneous)
- 1 time phrase (read)
- 1 date (spontaneous)
- 1 date (read)
- 1 relative date (read)
- 2 yes/no questions (spontaneous, not prompted)
- 3/6 common application words (read)
All application words are recorded more than 80 times.
- 1 application word phrase
- 9 phonetically rich sentences (read)
- 4 phonetically rich words (read)
- 5 directory assistance names (1 spontaneous name (e.g. forename), 1 spontaneous city name, 1 read city name (from a list of 500 most frequent), 1 read company/agency name (from a list of 500 most frequent), 1 read proper name, fore- and surname (from list of 150 SDB names).
A pronunciation lexicon with a phonemic transcription in SAMPA is also included.
View resource description in all available languages