INTERA English-Slovene SVEZ ACQUIS Corpus
The Slovene-English part of the INTERA corpus; written, domain specific (law) parallel subcorpus; 4MWs (2 MWs per language); TMX format.
- The raw corpus comes from the SVEZ corpus provided by the Office of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia for European Affairs
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Multilingal Thesaurus GEMET; Polish terms: Institute of Environmental Protection, Warsaw, Poland; English terms - Collection: General Multilingual Environmental Thesaurus. The 2001 version of GEMET of the European Environment Agency in Copenhagen
- ONOMASTICA-COPERNICUS DATABASE
- LC-STAR Slovenian Phonetic lexicon
- LC-STAR English-Slovenian Bilingual Aligned Phrasal lexicon