Spanish PAROLE-SIMPLE LexInfo Lexicon
PAROLE-SIMPLE LexInfo Ontology
The Spanish Parole/Simple 'lexinfo' Lexicon is the OWL version of the Spanish Parole & Simple lexicons (defined during the PAROLE LE2-4017
and SIMPLE LE4-8346 projects) once mapped to Lexinfo Model ("http://lexinfo.net/").
This data set has been published as Linked Open Data in the Data Hub (http://thedatahub.org/en/dataset/parole-simple-ont).
The goal of SIMPLE project was to add semantic information, selected for its relevance for LE applications, to the set
of harmonised multifunctional lexica built for 12 European languages by the PAROLE consortium. PAROLE +SIMPLE lexicons
contain morphological, syntactic and semantic information, organised according to a common model and to common linguistic
The Spanish Parole/Simple lexicon contains 7,572 entries fully annotated with syntactic and semantic information.
- The Spanish PAROLE/SIMPLE lexicon defined during the PAROLE LE2-4017 and SIMPLE LE4-8346 projects. http://www.ub.edu/gi...
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- U-Compare E-txt2DB: Giving structure to unstructured data
- Hungarian Book (Egri csillagok/Eclipse of the Crescent Moon by Géza Gárdonyi) Reading Speech and Aligned Text Selection Database
- Hungarian Poem (János vitéz/John the Valiant by Sándor Petőfi) Reading Speech and Aligned Text Selection Database
- PAROLE-SIMPLE LexInfo Ontology